CableCom, LLC has distinguished itself as a premier infrastructure wiring company. We require all interior and exterior work be constructed to the highest standards in order to meet and pass all codes and quality control established by the customers' turn-key requirements. CableCom LLC is equipped to handle high-rise condominiums, commercial complexes, school campuses and apartment complexes, as well as custom work requested by our customers, including:
- Design, Engineering, Installation, Maintenance and Support
- Data and Voice Structured Cabling (Fiber Optic, Category Rated UTP & STP)
- Data and Voice Tie / Backbone Cabling (Fiber Optics and Multi-Pair UTP)
- Data Center Design/Build
- Complete Voice Paging System Design and Installation
- CATV / Video Distribution (Fiber Optic, UTP and Coaxial Cabling)
- Duct and Conduit Installation
- Wireless – Short Range and Cellular
- Telecommunications Closets – Install New and/or Upgrade Existing
- Cable Trays, Ladder Racking and Cable Management Systems
- Testing, Certification, Documentation and Trouble Shooting
CableCom, LLC employs a Total Quality Management approach to enhance our services. Constant attention to the quality of our work is a critical component of our services. Management and technical staff use the most advanced test equipment, the strictest installation standards, and control procedures developed to insure that all services provided are of the highest quality. To accomplish this CableCom LLC:
- Adheres to all manufacturer specifications; local, state, and national codes for the installation and testing of cable and termination components.
- Uses industry standards by the IEEE, EIA/TIA and ANSI for network support and testing services.
- Strictly adheres to BICSI Installation Testing and Circuit Designation Procedures.
- Continually audits installation and test procedures.
- Performs system testing and certification, in accordance with industry standards.
- Provides "as-built" system documentation in CAD format.